.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ian Plumbley's Business Blog

Ian Plumbley is a business developer, contact Ian on +1 310 379 1674 if you want him to help turn your business, that is good at what it does, into a business that is great and profitable at what it does. Focussing on your Sales, Marketing and Operations will help improve your return on investment. © Copyright Ian Plumbley 2005 - 07

21 April 2006

The time between blogs amazes me...

I try to think about blogging on a regular basis, then when I look at the date of the last one I realise a whole month has gone by and no blogs...

Failing with my promise seems to be my strength at the moment, issue to discuss are always there just need typing... note to self must try harder.

www.kazco.co.uk

© Copyright Ian Plumbley 2006




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home