.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ian Plumbley's Business Blog

Ian Plumbley is a business developer, contact Ian on +1 310 379 1674 if you want him to help turn your business, that is good at what it does, into a business that is great and profitable at what it does. Focussing on your Sales, Marketing and Operations will help improve your return on investment. © Copyright Ian Plumbley 2005 - 07

20 August 2006

The American Indians…

Why are they called the American Indians? Given they were there before the place was called America, they were already settled and had there own nations, so they should be described as Sioux or Cheyenne not just Indians or Natives.

Does this mean in two hundred years we will no longer be known as English or French perhaps we will all be European’s and for those who do not conform will we become native European’s.

Not something I will live to see, but it would be good to see a change for the nations that lived in that continent that us European’s invaded and took over with force and greed.

My Ecademy Profile
My Linkedin Profile
My Website Testimonials
My Ecademy Testimonials
My Travel Review Blog
My Website




© Copyright Ian Plumbley 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home