.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ian Plumbley's Business Blog

Ian Plumbley is a business developer, contact Ian on +1 310 379 1674 if you want him to help turn your business, that is good at what it does, into a business that is great and profitable at what it does. Focussing on your Sales, Marketing and Operations will help improve your return on investment. © Copyright Ian Plumbley 2005 - 07

26 June 2006

The Best 2 Part Golf Coaching Syllabus Interactive DVD

Pick your shot, club or problem and focus on improving your performance, this Golf training package is designed to help you navigate through your golf game, by shot, club and problem. As well as dealing with the Mind Games Golf plays on us all.



The published price for this Golfing Syllabus is £39.99, however if you visit this website
www.sportstrainingdvds.co.uk and enter this promotional code IP3984 "here" you can get this new Golfing Syllabus for just £34.99.

Or contact me via PM or e mail at golfing@kazco.co.uk send me a cheque for £34.99 along with your mailing address and I will send you your own box set.

Ian Plumbley
Kazco Limited


My Ecademy Profile
My Linkedin Profile
My Website Testimonials
My Ecademy Testimonials


www.kazco.co.uk


© Copyright Ian Plumbley 2006

1 Comments:

At 6:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I found your blog via google by accident and have to admit that youve a really interesting blog :-)
Just saved your feed in my reader, have a nice day :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home