.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ian Plumbley's Business Blog

Ian Plumbley is a business developer, contact Ian on +1 310 379 1674 if you want him to help turn your business, that is good at what it does, into a business that is great and profitable at what it does. Focussing on your Sales, Marketing and Operations will help improve your return on investment. © Copyright Ian Plumbley 2005 - 07

29 November 2005

Vodafone deliver what they say they will.

Having called the customer service number a couple of times in the last few weeks, without knowledge of their recent advertising campaign, until I spoke with my later about my very pleasant experience, I was very very impressed at the ease of contacting someone, not a computer, one option moves you on to the human race and it also moves you to a friendly helpful and customer focussed individual, who not only helped me with my enquiry also identified how I could reduce my bill. Fantastic, now why can't all company's think this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home